Wednesday, October 19

Please, Do not...

Don't change your mind because of me, It's just I won't do the things you want me to do.

Please don't trate me like a child,
I am not your toy anymore,
I'm your lover,
don't you rememer that?,
don't you remember the words that you said to me?.

Just remember all the things we put away,
and the way I changed, and now I'm different because of you.


It's your fuckin' fault.
Don't you see?,
I'm your light, I'm your guide,
I'm not as useless as you thought...

It's just a matter of time, and when you'll realize that I've gone,
all the things are going to change.
All your thoughts about me are gonna change,
because you are going to drink the whole bottle of wine,
and you're going to kick the table (just like you did when we went to my parents house).

It's a shame,
how dare you?.

It's not because of my weakness,
It's your fuckin' problem,
It's not mine!!!.

So use your brain to think about that,
and to forget all the things that you said,
and please, please.

Tell me that you're sorry.

Tell me that the aftermath of our love is not this...

this is just a fuckin' book, with our history, with our past, and it has gone now...

It has gone.

1 comentarios:

Bug said...

como que al final siempre suena a un final.

saludos :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com