Monday, October 17

I will not...



Have you ever heard this song? It's about the one I love It says that I won't be happy and I won't forget all that funny things he said. Have you ever missed the bus? I caught it late in my bus stop, to see your pretty face and kiss your thin lips, but you said I won't be happy and I won't forget all that funny things you said. Have you ever called me? 'cause I'm remembering all the funny things you said, and I know I won't forget all that things.
I won't forget your eyes I won't forget your mouth
I won't forget your saliva I won't forget your body I won't forget your face
I won't forget your mind I won't forget your words I won't forget your lies
I won't forget your mistakes I won't forget your good nights
I won't forget your phone calls...

I won't forget... you.

0 comentarios:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com