Thursday, February 11

There are times when I feel like doing nothing, but when it comes to nothing, it comes to thinking about reality, and what about reality? I can't live just here. I have to go somwhere else at times. I can't help myself. It's something that won't stop even if I try as hard as I want to, but because I don't want to, it won't stop, and I just realized that I don't want it to stop. It just doesn't feel right but then again it comes right, and sometimes it is totally wrong.


I stop and think about some times when.... those times when... I can't remember.

There are times when I feel like doing nothing, and I sit here feeling exhausted, feeling as if I have been tired all my life; tired of thinking about you. And it won't stop. It's just something that won't stop, even if I want to, but I don't.

0 comentarios:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com