Thursday, June 17

I've been here too long to say I'm in love with myself.

This is enough.
There's nothing else I can do.
I see you everywhere (and whenever I say you, it is just to refer to anyone with anyface, anybuild, anyheart, anyarms, anyeyes)






It is clear that when I look at you, you do not look at me.
I'm all alone here
(just because I want to)






I'm eager, once again, to look for this feeling.
Hidden again. Hidden must remain.




I'm all alone here.
Just because I've been too long here to be in love with myself

2 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

En cierto sentido es como si estuvieras enamorado de ti mismo.
¿Acaso el otro no es como tú?

Anonymous said...

Ag, escribí ene y lo borré xd.
Mmm... era otra cosa lo que quería decir, intenta hacer una segunda lectura de mi anterior comentario.
Ahora, con respecto a tu comentario, tal vez no has hecho algo para llamar su atención, o tal vez es un otro no indicado, no sé.
A mi en este momento me pasa todo lo contrario, como que irradio un no se qué, que hace que me miren cuando yo miro.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com